Take a day trip meandering through the luscious green valleys of the Shoalhaven visiting wineries and cellar doors.
Shoalhaven wine growing region stretches from Kiama in the North to Durras in the South, and west to Kangaroo Valley, on the South Coast NSW. It is one of the few regions in Australia where visitors have the unique experience of meeting vignerons and wine makers at cellar doors.
The Shoalhaven region produces a wide range of grape varieties including Chardonnay, Verdelho, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Chambourcin, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz.
For starters visit these wineries:
- Yarrawa Estate – 43B Scotts Road (off Upper Kangaroo River Rd), Kangaroo Valley
- Silos Estates & Wiley’s Creek – B640 Princes Hwy, Berry
- Mountain Ridge Wines – 11 Coolangatta Road, Shoalhaven Heads
- Coolangatta Estate – 1335 Bolong Road, Shoalhaven Heads
- Two Figs Winery – Cnr Bolong & Back Forest Roads, Shoalhaven Heads
- Cambewarra Estate – 520 Illaroo Road, Bangalee
Download the Shoalhaven Wine Trail Map HERE
Book your Shoalhaven Accommodation in stunning Jervis Bay in a one or two bedroom bush cottage. Make yourself at home in one of Bay and Bush Cottages with your fully equipped kitchen, a lounge and dining area that walks out on to your own private balcony, and laundry facilities. BOOK NOW