Terms and Conditions
PART A – INTRODUCTION
1. There are two (2) Wellness prizes available to win in total.
2. The prize includes:
- An All-Inclusive Lifestyle Retreat to the Winter Inner Peace Retreat August 2023
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a King Master Ensuite with Spa
- Nutritious meals, snacks and beverages
- A 45-minutes spa treatment
- Access to all facilities
- 3 Days of All scheduled activities and workshops
- Gift bag full of wellness products
3. By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
4. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
PART B – PRIVACY
5. The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
(b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related promotional partners, companies and its affiliated retailers; and
(c) research to improve its products and services.
6. Bay and Bush, Jervis Bay may choose to include a case study about a winner and their experience, featuring the Winner’s image by consent and collaboration.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
8. Schedule does not permit entrants to be under the age of 18 years.
9. Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies, contractors or agencies and Participating Retailers are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
10. To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
11. One entry per prize per person is allowed. Head over to the link in bio on Instagram and fill in the information to submit your entry. You must like this post, be following @bay_and_bush, and tag a friend to be eligible to win.
12. An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries that are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
16. Entries are Promoted only via Bay and Bush, Jervis Bay social channels: Facebook and Instagram @bay_and_bush.
17. Flights aren’t included in the prize and should be organised by the winner himself/herself if required.
18. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
19. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for cancelled/amended flights.
PART E – PRIZES
21. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. No credit will be given if the prize isn’t claimed.
a) Should any particular element of the prize be below the value of that item as advertised, the balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
b) Any additional costs incurred about the value of each item are at the winner’s expense.
22. If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
24. All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
25. A winner’s use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F – HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
26. The Competition is a Game of chance.
27. At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection.
28. The Draw will take place on 2nd August 2023 at Bay and Bush, Jervis Bay offices.
29. The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that are selected by the Promoter at their discretion.
30. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prize(s) specified in the Schedule.
31. The promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
32. Each winner will receive a Prize pack as outlined.
PART G – NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
33. The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
35. Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded pre, during or post their holiday. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
36. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART H – UNCLAIMED PRIZES
37. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify the/each winner in an attempt to ensure that the/each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within one month of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.
38. Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G.
PART I – NO LIABILITY
39. Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
40. Facebook or any other social media platforms where the competition is promoted by Bay and Bush, Jervis Bay, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with the platform and each entrant agrees to grant the social media platform a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and any social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to any other social network.
PART J – TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
41. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.