Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day on Sunday 12 May and book a weekend away in a luxury cottage located on the beautiful Jervis Bay. Bay and Bush boutique Cottages are situated on 27 acres of unspoiled Australian bush only minutes from Huskisson and Jervis Bay, and surrounded by coastal and marine National Parks, and incredible turquoise waters and white sand beaches, like Hyams Beach.
Mum will be thrilled to stay in one of Bay and Bushes eight unique cottages that have been stylishly renovated and generously equipped for the ultimate weekend escape. Most cottages come with a King bedroom, a Bathroom with a spa bath, open plan living areas, flat screen LED TV, fully equipped kitchen and boast free WiFi.
On her weekend escape Mum can enjoy all that Jervis Bay has to offer with our prime location by relaxing in a secluded quiet setting, but also just 5 minutes to beaches and Huskisson town centre with its gorgeous cafes, restaurants and famous pub. Take advantage of Bay and Bush great packages with a choice of:
We can arrange for an experienced masseur to come your cottage to for an indulgent Deep Tissue and Remedial massage, ENAR Therapy and Aromatherapy for a deeply relaxing style of Therapeutic Massage. The masseur can either set up her massage table inside the cottage or on the deck so you can enjoy a massage in nature amongst the trees! Prices start from $105 for a 1 hour massage.
Take the worry out of meals during Mum’s stay with us by pre-ordering a BBQ or Breakfast Hamper. For more details visit Bay and Bush Cottages Offers Page
If Mum is looking for things to do during her stay here’s some suggestions:
- Bask in the natural beauty of the Jervis Bay area and explore the walking trails, parks and beaches.
- Get out on the pristine waters of Jervis Bay and try surfing, fishing, diving, kayaking or boating.
- For the Foodie Mum discover the food scene of the Shoalhaven with wonderful wineries, olive farms, farm gate produce, cool cafes and amazing restaurants.
- Catch the latest release movies at the Huskisson Pictures.
- Jump aboard a Safari or Sunset cruise on the Husky Ferry.
- See dolphins in the wild on a Jervis Bay Dolphin Watching Cruise.
- Check out some of the history of the region at the Bundanon Homestead, Jervis Bay Maritime Museum & Gallery, Fleet Air Arm Museum or Meroogal House in Nowra.
More than likely Mum will just want to relax on her weekend and lay on the beach on one of the pristine white sand beaches that Jervis Bay is renowned for. Try the world famous Hyams Beach, Greenfields Beach, Murrays Beach or Iluka Beach – she won’t be disappointed!
Book your Shoalhaven Accommodation this Mother’s Day in stunning Jervis Bay in a one or two bedroom luxury bush cottage. BOOK NOW